4TH OF JULY FESTIVITIES
FOURTH OF JULY FIREWORKS AT JAXBEACH
Where: Jacksonville Pier
· What’s better then watching fire works over the ocean?
· Don’t missJaxBeach’s annual firework show on the fourth starting at 9 p.m at the Jacksonville Pier
FIREWORKS OVER THE MATANZAS
Where: St. Augustine- 1 South Castillo Dr.
· The 4th of July Concert & Fireworks in St. Augustine starts at 6 p.m. with the “All Star Orchestra” performing in the Plaza de la Constitucion.
· THEN at 9:30 p.m., one of the largest fireworks displays on the East Coast bursts above the ancient Castillo de San Marcos and reflects in the waters of Matanzas Bay.
· Admission is free!
VICTORY III FIREWORKS
Where: St. Augustine- 111 Avenida Menendez
· See the Fireworks Over The Matanzas aboard the Victory III !
· Board at the St. Augustine Municipal Marina departing at 8:30 p.m.
· Tickets are limited and available for advance purchase for $25 per person.
COKE ZERO 400 WEEKEND
Where: Daytona Beach, FL
· This is the weekend when “American Pride meets Daytona Power” because why not combine roaring car engines and a cookout?
· This is an event the racing fans don’t want to miss, and you can become apart of an event that has had incredible moments in racing history.
· Make sure to enjoy those fireworks after the racing is over
Where: One World Golf Pl., St. Augustine
· World Golf Village celebrates Independence Day with its annual Community Fireworks. This event takes place already on July 3, 2014.
· There is an All American BBQ from 5:30 – 6:45 p.m. followed by priority seating for the IMAX showing of Transformers 4 at 7:15 p.m.
· Fireworks begin after the movie. Tickets are $35 for adults and $30 for children.
RIVERYCITY BREWING COMPANY
Where: River City Brewing Company
Celebrate America’s independence day this Friday at the River City Brewing Company with WQIK on site from 4-9pm with the best view to watch the fireworks from downtown. FREEto get in
$4 FOURTH OF JULY AT MOSH
Where: MOSH Museum
· The Museum of Science and History in downtown Jacksonville is celebrating the Fourth by giving back!
· You get a ticket for only $4 on the Fourth of July- giving you a great deal AND way to spend the day with the family before some fireworks.
· MOSH is open from 10 am – 5 pm.
On-Air Weekdays 7pm-10pm and Sunday 10am-3pm
Hey there, I'm Brad! I'm here to share cool country and popular content from around the web. I was born and raised here in Jacksonville. Music is my passion! In my free time I love to tend to my garden, hunt, fish and travel to new places. If there's live country music playing you will find me there with a cold beer in hand enjoying the company of close friends and great music.