There's a truck ad in the Jacksonville section of Craigslist that might be the funniest, most creative ad anyone has posted on CL.
Here's part of it:
I'm selling my beautiful truck. However, there are some pre-requisites that have to be met before you can even think about purchasing this vehicle.
1. You hunt
2. You fish
3. You have made love in the cab of a previously owned vehicle
4. You're idea of a perfect dinner consists of steak cooked rare with a huge baked potato
5. ....Craftsmen tools....
6. Country stations are the only presets you have on your existing radio
7. You know the difference between a .308 and a 7.62
You can NOT purchase this vehicle if any of the following applies to you:
1. You voted for Obama
2. You support and/or a member of PETA
3. You drink import beer
4. You currently drive an Imported Vehicle
5. You are a vegetarian
6. You don't do your own vehicle maintenance
7. If you don't like women
That's not even the whole ad... the rest of it is just as good.
CLICK HERE to see it and you really have to see it!