Back in February she shared some horrible news with fans on social media; Meghan was bitten by a brown recluse spider. "Woke up to a stinging sensation on my face," Linsey posted. She discovered a dead spider in her right hand and was suddenly overcome with "excruciating pain, muscle spasms, full body rash, extreme swelling."
The large venomous spider is found mostly in the south, central and Midwest parts of the country.
Meghan has documented her healing, and after months of struggling things are finally starting to look up!