Having friends and family over to your home can be stressful, and it turns out, they're judging it!
The top things guests notice over the holidays is....if you have bad Christmas decorations! If they only knew that the ornaments on the tree aren't worn out, they're just sentimental.
Here are the top things guests will judge us for in our homes:
- Decorations that don't look perfect
- The temperature in your home
- How clean or cluttered it is (!)
- A broken or loose toilet seat
- Your table setting if you host dinner
- The size of your Christmas tree
- How clean your bathroom is
- A lack of food and snacks
- Whether or not there's a wreath on the door and how nice it looks
Well, here are some good ideas if you want to make some new decorations on a budget.
Of course, if your home is like the Griswold's, the decorations aren't always perfect, but you'll have the best stories after the holidays!