The big game is coming up fast, and Jacksonville's Big Show knows that game day is only as good as the spread you've got on the table! What better way to make sure our recipes are up to standard than by having a little "pre-party" of our own to try things out?
Toni fixed up a dip recipe with some Frank's RedHot and LOTS of cheese, and cooked it up right in the studio. When it was finally ready, everybody had a taste!
And the verdict is...
Once everybody got past how HOT it was when we ate it straight out of the cooker, there was a pretty clear consensus among us judges.
In case you missed Toni's prep video:
And SO easy to make, too! If you missed it in the video, here are the ingredients:
- 2 cups of shredded chicken
- 8 ounces of cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup of Frank's RedHot sauce
- 1/2 cup of ranch dressing
- As much cheese as you want! (The recipe calls for blue cheese, but shredded works too)