I have always been socks then shoes. I noticed this week I now put on a sock then a shoe...what does it all mean? We heard from you and 90% of you are Socks then shoes. What does that say about the other 10%?
We had fun with it and it reminded me of this classic bit from the sitcom "All in the Family," which was totally improvised by actors Rob Reiner and Carroll O'Connor after they had a real conversation about it.