Send Your Leftover Halloween Candy To Our Troops

Don’t know about you, but I have a TON of left over Halloween candy. I think I only had about 15 kids stop by. You can now send your leftover Halloween candy to our U.S. troops!

Any leftover Halloween Candy can be sent to two organizations: Operation Gratitude and Treats for Troops. They are known to give out Halloween candy to U.S. Troops and Veterans.

If you wish to send care packages, letters, food, entertainment, toiletries and more instead, Operation Gratitude does have locations you can send them to:

West Dentistry, 2301 Park St., Jacksonville, Florida on Nov. 5 to Nov. 6

Kids First Dentistry, 4495 Roosevelt Blvd., St. 111, until Nov. 8

Dopazo Orthodontics, 3457 Hendricks Ave., Jacksonville

Bartram Dental Center, 130 Gateway Circle, Jacksonville

Symphony at St. Augustine, 150 Village Crossing Ct, St. Augustine

Jean Marie

Jean Marie

Want to know more about Jean Marie? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on 97.9 KISS FM! Read more


Content Goes Here