So what’s the age when you should have your life together? According to a new survey, that age is 39.
Other age milestones, according to the survey: At 29, the average adult should have a solid group of friends, and by 31, they should have met and fallen in love with "the one."
- 44% of those surveyed said they didn't think they’d ever have their lives completely together.
- 25% said their love life was a disaster.
- 16% said their job was the biggest hurdle to getting their lives together.
- 14% of 18- to 29-year-olds surveyed said they were too young to worry about “grown-up” issues.
- 78% said they are struggling to stay on top of things. (Click on Detroit)
Want to do better in online dating this year? Mention travel in your profile – specifically, cool places you’ve visited. According to research from Match.com, of the Top 20 words in profiles that increased responses, more than 50 percent had to do with travel.
People who mentioned Tuscany were 934% more likely than average to get a response, and those who said they’d been to Machu Picchu were 873% more likely.
Other top travel spots in the Top 20 were: Bermuda (587%), Nantucket (581%), Bora Bora (397%), Rome (215%) and Ibiza (176%) (Market Watch)
Resolution wrecker … If you’re like most people, you’re probably trying to detox your body from all the sweets you consumed over the holidays. Unfortunately, Costco is not here for your resolution. Costco is now selling an actual tub of Nutella weighing in at 6.6 pounds No joke. This thing is an actual tub with a handle and everything. For $22, you can basically cover everything in delicious chocolate hazelnut spread. (Today)