Amy shared a list on The Bobby Bones Show of common-sense things doctors want us to know.
These are the 6 things:
- The pregnancy test you get at the ER is no different than the one you get in the store, it’s just as accurate.
- Mental illness can be as serious as physical injury. So, get treated because you wouldn’t ignore a broken bone!
- Doctors say just because a tooth ache goes away doesn’t mean it’s better and you should still get it looked at!
- If you’re admitted into the hospital do not lie about how much you’ve had to drink.
- No matter how bad whatever you’ve got going on is, they have seen worse, so don’t be ashamed.
- Do not keep medicine in your bathroom medicine cabinet because the steam from the shower and temperature fluctuations will degrade the medicine.
Photo: Getty Images