Yeah I have a lot of stuff on this list in my closet. Why don't we throw these things away? Someone polled 2,000 people and asked about gadgets that they never use but won't throw away. Here are the top ten . . .
1. DVD players. Guilty. Our wedding video is on DVD, so that's my rationalization.
2. Old phones. Yeah, you've got a couple stored somewhere.
3. Digital cameras.
4. Old TVs. "yeah, honey, but it still works!".
5. Old laptops. I have three myself on my shelf
6. CD players. NOpe but I have CDs with nothing to play them on
7. Headphones. Or old earbuds.
8. Printers. We still use ours for various things.
9. Old gaming consoles.
10. Old tablet devices. You upgrade, but for some reason keep the old one.
Ours listeners weighed in as well