This morning on The Big Show, Robbie and John got to try buffalo chicken dip for the first time and they LOVED it. Here's the recipe that Katie used to make it!
The recipe comes from Frank's RedHot's website, with a few minor adjustments.
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken (I like to use rotisserie chicken)
- 1 package (8 ounces) of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Hot Sauce (You can use any hot sauce you prefer, but I use Frank's)
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing - (I use Kraft brand ranch dressing)
The original recipe on the website calls for blue cheese crumbles, but I choose to leave those out.
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Spoon into shallow 1-quart baking dish.
- BAKE 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through; stir. Sprinkle with green onions, if desired.