There are some seriously dumb laws across the United States of America, like being unable to honk your horn after 9 pm near a sandwich shop in Arkansas.
Fox News compiled its list of some of the strangest laws across the country. Here are a few of our favorites!
- Arizona – It’s illegal to “mess with a crane game.”
- Arkansas – Don’t go honking your horn after 9 pm near a sandwich shop.
- California – There’s no eating a dead frog that just competed in a frog-jumping competition.
- Connecticut – You can’t sell silly string to a minor in Meriden.
- Florida - Don't feed the alligators. (This one actually makes total sense to us Floridians)
- Indiana – It’s illegal to catch a fish “with your bare hands.”
- Maine – In Biddleford, it’s against the law to gamble at the airport.
- Mississippi – No swearing, or you could be fined $100…dammit.
- Missouri – You can’t sell cars on Sunday. Apparently, that’s the case in New Jersey, too.
- Nebraska – Don’t even think about getting married if you have an STD.
- New Mexico - You can't dance while wearing a sombrero.
- Pennsylvania – You can’t “fire guns or set off explosives” at weddings.